Today was my 2nd weigh in. I am down 3.2 pounds this week! I am so glad. I wasn't feeling too "thin" this week. I am still doing my walks with Olive, and have now headed back into the gym. It feels great. I am so excited and motivated. Seeing these kinds of results help so much!
This weekend was good. One of my friends is dating a DJ, so we went to Dolce on Friday where he was working. So nice to have the VIP treatment. We had a good time, but I was so tired yesterday. I even took a nap today. I hope I can sleep tonight since I have to be up at 5:30 tomorrow. Yikes.
Tomorrow is a new week! I hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a wonderful week ahead. Happy Spring!





3 comments:
proud of you! way to stick with it!
You're doing such a FANTASTIC job!
way to go! your doing great!
blessings ~
Post a Comment