Almost 2

Todays loss was 1.6 pounds! Almost 2. I was a little let down. I guess I should be happy I had a loss and not a gain. I lost so much the first 2 weeks, so this is still very good. I am just going to "step up my game" this week and work out a little harder and longer. 

The weekend has again come and gone. Sigh. I celebrated my friend Leah's birthday all weekend. That was fun. Too much food. I have also been watching the NCAA tourney. I have to say I am a total football girl, but I have gotten in to all this basketball. So fun. 

I am going to take a little nap now. I hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a good week ahead. 

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

good job Erin! you should be proud of your self!!

Unknown said...

Keep up the great work!!