I have been missing. Not really, just have not been creative. I am back. Let's catch up. I really do not have any exciting news to share with you all. I have started taking the road to getting back in shape. When we moved to Kansas City I put on lots of weight. I am now taking the steps to getting if off. I started following the Weight Watchers plan last week. In my first week I lost 3.8 pounds! Yay for me. My biggest struggle is working out. I hate to work out. My Mom and I used to go to Curves 3 times a week before we moved. We were so good. I got in great shape then. I tried going back to Curves several times. However, I had no luck staying with the game. I am not a morning person so I fail at getting up early and getting a work out in. When I get home from work I am so lazy. Since the weather has been so wonderful out, I have started taking Olive for walks. I get home, change and get her harness on. We get out the door and walk for about 30 minutes. This is not a high impact work out, I do not get out of breath BUT it is better than sitting on my booty watching the news when I get home. One of my co-workers is getting married in July, so today we started doing things around the office for some movement. I just did lunges down the halls. We also did some push ups. I am trying to come up with different ways to stay active. I take the stairs to my car at the end of the day, and also in the morning. So, wish me luck as I try and get back down to what I used to be. My primary care doctor told me I have to have the weight off by 30 or I will never lose it. Yikes!! I am almost there (30). Ok, ok not really.
I also have been watching DWTS. Can I tell you how much I LOVE Melissa? She reminds me so much of a friend Ashley I had in Junior High and High School. They look identical, talk identical and have the same mouth. It is so strange. Everytime I see Melissa, I think of Ashley. I hope she goes all the way.
Spring comes tomorrow and I can not wait. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. Tomorrow is Friday!! Yay.





3 comments:
you can do it!! And I agree, melodsa does look like Ashley!!
happy spring:)
woo hoo! congrats on your weight loss. i am also doing weight watchers. my youngest is 2 and i can't blame it on baby weight any longer. i have done ww in the past and have had great results, (lost 30 lbs both times. once before maggie was born and then after maggie before i got pregnant with billy).
i am doing it on my own now and i know how hard it can be! i am down 8 lbs.
keep it up and i can't wait to hear about your next weigh in!
blessings !
Post a Comment