It has finally happened!

Well, I went for my sonogram on Friday and I have stones in my gall bladder. I have had symptoms for years. We have such a long family history of gall bladder removals. I have had some many sonograms and all of them always came back negative. Not this time. I am glad to know what has been causing my pain, but very nervous for surgery. My Mom, Grandma and I all went to see my surgeon today. She is the same doctor who did a lot of my Grandpa's surgeries. I will be having my gall bladder taken out next Wednesday. It is day surgery, and she said since I am on my feet all day at work that I should take a week off. Well, I can not do that. So I will be off Wednesday and go back Monday! So please, keep me in your prayers. I have never had to have a surgery before. I am really OK with it, I just get so worried about the anesthesia. Of course when they told me the day of my surgery my first comment was " Gosh, I won't get to party on Super Bowl Sunday". Ha. That would be my first concern. I will just rest really hard all week, and take it easy where ever I am that day! I hope everyone is doing well. Keep those prayers coming for baby Harper! She has a long road to recovery, but it making smalls steps in that direction!

1 comment:

christi said...

i will be praying for a quick recovery! i hope kelly will let us all know you are ok!

blessings ~