Ice ice baby

What a nasty and gloomy day it is today. We are supposed to be getting some ice around lunch time. Hopefully after my 1 o'clock patient we are able to head home. All of us girls work in Dallas, and live in Plano/McKinney. These days call for nasty, long and frustrating drives home.
I have a lot to do today. I need to fold the mountain of clean clothes sitting on my bed, clean my room/bathroom and pack a bag. Tomorrow is surgery day. I am really nervous, but surprised at how calm I am today. I thought I would be a wreck. I am sure that will come tomorrow. My surgery is at 2:30, so I am going to try and sleep as late as I can tomorrow. I do not get to eat or drink until after surgery. Sleeping will help with that and my nerves. I hope everyone stays warm!

2 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

My blogger keeps messing up, grr...I've tried to leave the following comment 3 times!!

-I know tomorrow will go GREAT!! Don't you worry :)

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

my friends and family in the dallas area keep bragging about the snow. here in portland, tx (3 blocks from the water) it's 76 degrees! can you believe it? i love texas weather - tonight it's supposed to be 42 degrees!