Baby Harper

I just want to take a second to ask that you all still pray for baby Harper. Kelly gave a good update last night, and even posted some pictures. Harper is not out of the woods yet, and still needs all the prayers she can get. Please, take a moment or two out of your day and say a prayer for this baby girl.
I hope everyone had a good weekend. I did. Friday night was low key, and I loved it. Saturday I went to the mall and spent my Juicy gift certificate. Can I tell you how much I love that store?!! I got a cute little pair of earrings. Saturday some friends and I went out to celebrate my friend Jessica's birthday. We went downtown to Clear & Dolce. I had never been to either of those places. I actually liked them. Dolce was actually my favorite. My best friend's friend was the DJ too, so that was nice to see him. Sunday I got up, showered and went and spent some time at my parent's. I think we all ended up falling asleep on the couch during the game. I also went to see my best friend. He is going to Washington today for the inaguration! How exciting.
I should get back to work. We are in surgery today. I am glad I get off early, because the weather is supposed to be great. I need to go home and do some much needed laundry and cleaning. Maybe I will open the windows as I do so. Happy Monday!

No comments: