I am so glad that I get to be resting during this weather. I really did not think we were going to get this ice that all those oh so accurate weather men were talking about. My family and I went to dinner last night and it was just raining. Nothing major. By 8:30 there were little ice pellets falling. I woke up this morning and it is icy!! What do they say about Texas weather? If you don't like the weather one day, wait for the next? Excuse me, did we not have 75 degree days last week? Oh how I love it.
Well, Olive and I are spending some cuddle time in the bed. She will be at our apartment while my sister takes care of her. I am going to my parents for a few days after surgery. My mom will be my nurse. I am going to miss little Olive, but really my sister is just as good to her as I am, if not better! So I don't worry about her. I will just miss her crazy little self. I will have my sister update for me later to let you all know I am good. Have a good day and if you are in Dallas stay in and be safe!





1 comment:
praying for a quick and painless recovery!
blessings ~
Post a Comment