Credit where credit is due!

I absolutely love my new blog design. My sister Kelly did it for me. She is the creative one out of us kids. I hate home decorating, I hate shopping at those stores. I mean I want nothing to do with it. When we got our apartment I told her she could do whatever she wants, I did not care. Her room is as cute as can be and I love it. My room, just plain. I had my bed, dresser, night stand and T.V. That was all I needed. One weekend I was staying with my mom and Kelly text me. She said "I have a surprise for you". I came home and she made over my bedroom. SWEET.

Now, you call me and tell me you need help picking out an outfit, or some shoes. I will be there in a heart beat. Don't call me and ask to go to Pottery Barn or anything like that. I do not know why, but I do not get in to all that. I have always told my mom and sister that when I get married they can come and decorate my house. Point of my story, my sister is the creative queen. You can get to her blog from mine. Click on her wonderful little button and boom the creative ideas await you!

So, my Halloween costume came. You know, the bumble bee?! I hate it. I looked so wide in it. The way the fabrics are were not flattering at all. So I am sending it back. Which reminds me, I need to get that going. I have a nurse outfit I can wear. Nothing too hot, just something simple. I want something else though. I am a nurse 5 days a week. Who knows what I will do.

Now, quit reading my blog and get to Kelly's.

1 comment:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

thanks for the fabulous post!!

between my blog and yours we will have people well dressed and living in fabulously designed houses!

love ya :)