On the way out of the mall I went in to the JUICY store. Do you know how much I LOVE this store? Well I do, I love it. I found a little purse dog toy for Olive. I had to. It was a little bit over priced, but I love my dog. Not to mention I love anything JUICY. Olive loves the toy, and carries it around in her mouth. So cute. I tried to get her to sit for a picture. She was having none of that.
So, someone is a JUICY girl like her mommy. Ha. I was going to buy her the little sweater, but the sweater she does have makes her crazy. Seriously, she walks lop sided and falls over. I think she is a faker and wants me to take it off.
Back to my job. I was not sure that I was going to post our website on here, but I decided I would. I really think what we offer for women is amazing. There are not enough people talking about it yet, and we need to be more open about it. I would 100% have these procedures done if needed, and I am NOT saying that because I work there. The feedback from patients have been amazing and you would not believe the self confidence it gives a lot of women. So go check us out. WWW.WOMENSWELLNESSINSTITUTE.COM let me know what you think.
Hope everyone is having a good week. The weekend is almost here!!







2 comments:
do you watch lipstick jungle? I'm not saying on your comments page, but one of the girls had one of the procedures on your website!! It was pretty funny.....but interesting!
Venus needs a juicy purse too!
Post a Comment