Thank you!

Thank you America for finally getting rid of Jake on DWTS!



I am not a fan at all. He was not good and it was his time to leave. I don't understand peoples love for him. I am still amazed with Nicole & Evan. Chad had a much better week too. I was not able to watch the results last night because I was getting my booty handed to me by the trainer. Thrilled was the emotion I felt when I learned Jake was off. So thank you America.

I started to watch Glee last night on TiVo. I got distracted and did not finish it yet. Thanks to my lovely Sister I can go finish it tonight. I love that the part I saw was about self esteem and confidence. This is something I think we all have had to deal with. I know I have. I look forward to finishing it.

Today is Wednesday which means the weekend is almost here. I just got good news I do not have to come in Friday. Score. Happy "Thursday" to me!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

He cried. Jake cried...really?

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Glee. Is it worth it for me to start watching?