Summer Trends

Photobucket

I am in love with this look and have actually purchased several recently. You can easily dress them up for a night out or wear them casual to a BBQ. The Kardashians have a line at Bebe and have a cute romper out. Do you like the romper look? Have you tried one?

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this look too! I have one I bought last summer and never wore it! Time to cut the tags off and wear it!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, have one but have not worn it yet

annalee said...

i love the look, but haven't had the guts to try one on yet. i think you inspired me:)

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Love them...and they are so very you!

Unknown said...

I agree with Kelly, when I first saw the rompers while out shopping I laughed to myself and thought of you. I knew you would already have some!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Rompers YES!! I need to find one of these bad boys! xo

Hannah said...

I adore rompers! Agree that they can be dresses up or down. Just found your blog today, and I'm a new follower!