I am hooked!
First of all, I wish I could dance like them. Second, I wish my body was in that kind of shape. Back to the "Stars". This is a good cast. Here are my reviews.
Pam Anderson: She is just a little too slutty for me. She always seems like she is on drugs or something. Flipping her hair around, saying a few words and then giggles. Not a fan.
Nicole Scherzinger: She is very cute and I am a PCD fan. However, I do not think it is fair that she is a professional dancer. She has a lot of talent, but did you expect anything different? I know the guys go gaga over her.
Kate Gosselin: Waaay too Diva for me. She always looks like she is going to puke at any second. Monday night she looked so lost. I wanted her to do so well too. I think she will be gone next week.
Chad OchoCinco: I am a football girl, so I love him. His personality is great. Monday I was sad to see he had a bad night. I did vote for him though. I think he has a lot of room to grow and will make it far.
Shannen Doherty: Shocked to see she was the first to go. I am not a fan of hers and do not enjoy watching her on TV. Her mouth bugs me. Her first dance to her Dad was emotional.
Evan Lysacek: He did so good this week. He will be one of the last few standing.
Erin Andrews: She has those long, beautiful legs which looks awesome when she dances. I think her and Maks have a little chemistry. I like her and hope she does well. P.S. Erin, I will take your job for you!!
Buzz Aldrin: Bless his heart. That is all I can say.
Aiden Turner: You are so pretty to look at. Not a very good dancer. I am sorry you got knocked in the face twice, but I enjoy looking at you!
Niecy Nash: She always has a bow or flower in her hair. Get it girl. She kind of annoys me too.
Lastly- Jake: UGH not a fan. I did not watch the Bachelor this season. I can't stand him. He is not even a real pilot. He has his license! That is all. He actually drives limos or something like that. I am sure all you Bachelor fans will keep him on.
Who is your favorite? Who do you think will win?
Fruit Punch
2 years ago





1 comment:
LOVE your comment on Buzz...ha!
Post a Comment