I read many of ya'lls blogs daily and decided I wanted to get back into blogging. My sister who does blog designs hooked a sister up! Thank Kelly.
So you ask where have I been?
* I started a new job {in October} working for a Dermatologist in Frisco. I love my job. My office is only 7 minutes from home! Can't beat that can you? It was a major switch going from Gynecology to Derm but I have rocked it. We specialize in Mohs surgery {removal of skin cancer} so I get to be the assistant in each case. I love being so hands on.
* I started a fitness boot camp back in September. I am not one who will stick with a work out program, but I am in love. The first night I went and tried it I almost died. I couldn't even get thru the warm up before I wanted to quit. I decided to go ahead and sign up and I have stuck to it since. The camp is downtown on the roof top of a building and runs 5 weeks at a time. We also have a DJ who plays while we get on exercise on! I have made some new friends and toned up as well. If anyone is in the Dallas or Addison area and is looking for something to get you in shape for the summer let me know! It is very affordable!
* I have an interview next Saturday {April 10th} for a reality show. This is my "on camera" interview as they call it. I am very excited and nervous all at the same time. I can't give you much more information but wish me luck. I found an amazing red dress to wear with some high platform pumps! I am thinking some big Texas hair and some eye lashes will be the perfect touch!
P.S. Olive is wonderful and still as adorable as ever!
Fruit Punch
2 years ago





2 comments:
Glad you are back to blogging, sissy!
And...you are welcome for your blog design. :)
YAY! Maybe now that you are blogging again I can get back in the swing of things. It seems like I never have time between work and school.
And Kelly, another great design. Little Ms. Talented!
Post a Comment