The Wrotten's




My best friend from Tech and her sweet family came to Dallas a few weekends in July. They are currently living in Moore, Oklahoma for her hubby's job. It is such a treat to have them here. Saylor is now 19 months and just a blast to be around. She and Olive fell in love with each other. It was so sweet to see how Olive would just jump at Saylor to get her attention. When Saylor would wake up from her naps she would ask for Olive.

While they were in town Sarah & Mas celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary. My mom and I kept Saylor so they could go have a nice dinner. I was able to rock her and sing her songs before bed. I told Sarah that I could have just put the little miss in bed with me and slept. She is too cute. 

I am glad they were able to come and visit twice in one month!! Thanks for the visit guys. I had a blast. 

1 comment:

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

i noticed you had a shirt with Burris on it? what is it?? i am just curious because that's my new last name!