I am back! Hopefully I am better this time with updating than I was last time. I have a few updates over the next few days. Today I will start with the wedding I was in a couple weeks ago. I grew up across the street from Meredith {Lyon}. Her wedding was in Houston because her Hubby's grandparents are members at the church. I was excited to get out of Dallas for the weekend. I fell in love with Houston. I arrived early on Friday and had time to go to the mall. It was so nice. The Forever21 made North Park look silly. I wish they could have closed down the store to just me for 2 days so I could shop. I could not stay focused there was so much to look at. Here are a few pictures. I caught the bouquet. Fun weekend.






No comments:
Post a Comment