I have a big announcement to share {in 10 days}. NO, I am not pregnant. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I am doing it for me. Maybe I should not be sharing this with the blog world, but I am going to. I am sure everyone will have their own opinions, and that is ok. My sister will probably be right by my side to document the entire thing. (it is also coming to me as a gift. Yes, a gift. Happy 2 year Anniversary to me being at my job)
... stay tuned!
I will weigh in tomorrow and be back with my weekly update. I went to have my annual exam on Wednesday and was excited to get on the scale for once. After I weighed in I looked to see what my weight was last year at that time. I was shocked to learn I had lost 19 pounds since last year at the same time. I did not know I was that heavy. I knew I had put on a lot of weight, but did not realize it was that much. I am happy to see the progress I have made.
Anywho, have a happy weekend!





5 comments:
Can't wait to see what it is!!! and whatever it may be, I gladly support you :)
you know I'll be there blogging the whole thing!! can't wait!!
P.S. I am gonna do a new blog design for you this weekend...it's time for a new one! :)
congratulations!!
congrats on the weight loss! i am stuck at the 13 lbs loss. can't seem to get over this hump. been kinda stressfull around here and i am a stress eater so i guess thats why!
blessings and good luck on the weigh in!
I am still so excited for you!!!! Still wish I could be there!
Post a Comment