Ok so Sarah tagged me and said I better do this. You have to list 7 random facts about you. I am sure you will all think I am crazy once you read these. Here we go.
1. I have to eat with a "baby fork". I think technically they are called salad forks. I do not know why. I have been this way for as long as I can remember.
2. I will not touch cotton. Cotton balls, pads, rounds. None of the above. I hate the way they feel. They freak me out. Literally. I can use Q tips, but that is about it. I get really anxious at the nail salons when they are taking my polish off with the cotton.
3. I am the same way with glasses. I have to use plastic cups. I hate the way glasses feel especially after they come out of the dishwasher. I can touch it if the glass is wet, but that is it. I have no idea where all this comes from.
4. I hate to fly. I have flown so many times in my life. I used to fly back and forth from Lubbock to Dallas. When we were little kids we would go to Chicago every summer to stay with the Grandparents. Again, we would fly. My Dad has his pilots license and even owned a plane. You think I would like to fly. Nope, nothing helps me on this. I cried on my Dad's shoulder coming home from Cabo in January because I was so freaked out.
5. I am double jointed in my toes, but only on my right foot. I am not sure how I figured this out. It is gross. Sounds like snap, krackle, pop.
6. I have lived in Texas 24 years and I have never been to Six Flags. I will not go, so don't ask.
7. One time when I was younger I was so amazed by this couple sitting in the booth together at Red Lobster that I fell over in my chair because I could not quit looking at them. True story. I even get made fun of to this day by my family. Plop went little me in the middle of Red Lobster. Gotta love it. Yes, I am still that nosy to this day!
Ok now I tag: Kelly, Annalee, Natalie, Lauren & Stephanie
Fruit Punch
2 years ago





3 comments:
How funny!! I only with the "little" forks too!!
And the feel of cotton...bad! I hate the cloth-ish napkins at cheddar's. the WORST!
ha ha...#7 is my fav. I will do this on my blog this week :)
i love #7 too! i can't tell you how many times evan and i have been out-to-eat when we realize we havent' talked to each other in a few minutes because we are so intently eavesdropping on someone else's conversation, haha. love your list!
(ps- i did a similar post in july of '07...
http://annaleeper.blogspot.com/2007/07/8-things-about-me.html)
Post a Comment