A very happy Friday to all of you!
I am glad the weekend is here. I think this week just took so long to be over. I had early surgery days Monday and Thursday this week, so that calls for a long week. Good for work-- long, moody days for me.
I don't have anything too exciting to blog about. Oh wait-- I went on a date Wednesday night. I have not been on a date since Kansas City. How sad. I met this boy on Halloween. We were both dressed as referees and so I wanted to take a picture with him. After talking we got into conversation about the Texas/Tech game. He insisted Texas would win. We made a bet, I won and we made dinner plans for Wednesday. I was trying to think of ways to get out of it. I am shy when I do not know someone, and have to be one on one with them. I put all that behind me and I went. I had a great time. He seems very nice and made me laugh a lot. We have kept in contact and he wants to meet up again. Yay. We will see how all this goes.
On to other exciting things. I ordered my Tech/OU game day shirt. I love all the great shirts that are coming out for the big games. This theme is Stormin' in Norman. The game is next weekend, and is probably a bigger game than any of the others we have played thus far. There are so many wonderful things ahead for Tech if they can win. I really would like the game to be over with already, so I know the outcome. Actually, I just want my shirt. Ha.
I am going out tomorrow night for a friend's birthday and going away party. My friend Tiffany is moving to Houston. She may be back if it does not work out with this boy. I wish he luck, but will miss her.
Is anyone else ready for Christmas like I am? It is still in the 70's here in Dallas. Not Christmas weather. I am ready to put the tree up. I asked Kelly if we could put it up the weekend before Thanksgiving. She gave me a very quick "NO". Gosh, I am ready. I love this time of year. It would be nicer if the weather were cooler.
I am going to get back to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Fruit Punch
3 years ago





3 comments:
Erin! hi!! How fun, now we're blog friends too :)
Happy Friday!
i know 2 people who have already put up their christmas tree also! i can't believe it! i'm with kelly, before thanksgiving is too early. we always do ours on the
1st or 2nd weekend in dec. when ya'll put ya'lls up i hope you post pictures! i would love to dee it!
blessings ~
I agree with Kelly, you can absolutely not put up your Xmas tree before THANKSGIVING!!! We always do ours Friday evening after Thanksgiving. However, I am already on the lookout for some killer decorations. I think we are doing gold and ivory! With Kelly's skills, I bet your tree will be AMAZING!!
Yum Yum on the date kiddo! I am SO glad you went. I was waiting for you to tell me you weren't going so I was uber surprised you did it! YAY!
Post a Comment