Christmas time..

...well not yet, but I am anxiously awaiting. Today while I was in the car doing a few things for work, I came across and all Christmas station. You can only imagine the excitement I felt when I heard this. My car is now programed to it. The weather today was a little warm, but I was still in the mood. Remember, I am the one who would put all the Christmas stuff out now if my sister would let me. I bet Olive will love the tree!!

I had a good weekend. Friday we went and had a girls night for some sushi. It was delish. We sat around and laughed, told stories and just had a great time. I slept so much on Saturday. I finally got up and got going. I went and celebrated my friend Tiffany's birthday. We had such a great time. We ended up in downtown Ft. Worth. It is very pretty there, but SO far from where I live. Good thing I was not the driver.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I also hope this week flys by. I am ready for the big game Saturday night. Oklahoma and Texas Tech Pictures, Images and PhotosI may be in Oklahoma watching it with my best friend Sarah. How exciting will that be? Ok, I really am not excited for the game. I am a little worried.. ALOT worried. (I could not even watch College Game Day Saturday, it made me too nervous).

Until next time--


GUNS UP!

No comments: