Sassy Miss. O

Olive is back to her normal self today. Thank goodness. She slept with me all night. She normally does not make it all night in my bed. I woke up this morning, rolled over and noticed she was there. I laid there a few minutes and gave her a few scratches. When I got her on the floor she took off. She was running around, tail wagging and happy for treats. Woo. I was a happy lady. 

She has been barking at the other dogs, running outside and finally ate all her food alone with out her mama hand feeding her. So, thank you to all of you who have thought about Olive. I am going to continue her anti-inflammatory medication for a week. She still has a knot on her head. 

Tomorrow is Monday. Another week. Monday's are my long days at work. We do our surgeries on Monday's. However, tomorrow we are starting later so I can actually sleep in on a Monday. Woo hoo. That just means I will be coming home later. Oh well. I would rather sleep in. I love to sleep. 

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

christi said...

glad to hear miss O is doing so much better. i'm telling you, pets are just like children, when they hurt you hurt!

hoping your monday flys by!

blessings ~

Unknown said...

Welcome back to sassiness Olive!

Give her a kiss for me!