... And the victory bells will ring out!

Fight Raiders Fight. We are ranked #6. I am so happy but yet so nervous for Saturday's game. We play the Longhorns. The game is the big Saturday night game at 7 on ABC. Gosh, I give good plugs. Tech has a chance, especially because we are playing on home ground. I am tired of the smack talking already. I have not said anything cocky, snotty or over confident to anyone. I hate this part of the game. 

The good 'ol people in Lubbock are trying to get the fans to wear black to the game. The theme is "black out the Longhorns". They came up with a cute shirt and I HAD to get one.

Photobucket

This will be my outfit Saturday. I am not sure if I will watch the game yet. I am a little too nervous. Oh well. They play the game because any given day anything can happen. I was there 4 years ago when we beat Texas. That night topped the list of great times in Lubbock. Sarah would agree.

Enough of me going on. I need to finish my laundry that I started last night. I also want to get some cuddle time with Olive. Have a wonderful Monday night. Is anyone watching The Hills? I love that show. It comes on tonight. Enjoy!

UPDATE** this is not a picture of me. I took it off the web. No, those are not my nails that need to be manicured.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yay!! Im so excited for the game!! Love the shirt!