Tuesday Night TV


I am back in love with Tuesday night TV. GLEE is back. I will have to say the first time I ever watched I was just like "eh" with the show. Things changed. I watched another episode last season and got hooked. I bought my Mom the GLEE soundtrack for Christmas last year. I make sure and hustle home from fitness boot camp Tuesday nights so I can watch. Are you a GLEE fan?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness I LOVE GLEE TOO! This past week has been my favorite so far with the Madonna theme! Could it possible get any better?!

Sweet European Dreams said...

Love it! A friend of mine kept talking about it, so I watched it from the beginning online - now I'm hooked. On Glee nights, my husband has to put the kids to bed, as "Mama's watchin' her show!".