Starbucks

Who needs Starbucks?

I went to McDonalds today for some coffee. {No food, I am on a diet here}. I got a medium sugar free, non fat vanilla latte & a diet coke for LESS than a grande at Starbucks! Score. I found a new love. It is de-lish too!

TGIW ( thank goodness it's Wednesday)

2 comments:

Clint and Lauren Brock said...

hi erin! i just came across your blog. the fact that you got a latte and a diet coke at the same time makes me happy. i would do the same. mmm! have a good week!

brooklyn120 said...

awww just saw your little blog! love it...oh and I LOOOVEEE McDs lattes! especially the iced ones!! My bro used to be the manager @ a McDs here..and when they first came out he was always having me try them...i was hooked at the first one! glad you found them!