Live! It's Dancing With The Stars

I am literally sitting in front of the TV blogging as the show is on. These are my opinions for week 3.

Erin & Maks: Did anyone else noticed the weird facial expression she had the entire time? She did good I think. Her legs make her dances look even better. I did not like the song for that dance tho. Maks is a hottie!!

Evan & Anna: He is good. I like him. Like Bruno said "strong". I agree. He looks so sharp and like one of the professionals. He deserved the high scores he got.

(The food on the Chili's commercial looked good. Remember I am blogging and watching so I have to sit thru commercials too)


Neicy & Louis: I thought her dance was sweet. She did a good job. Probably her best dance yet!

Aiden & Edyta: He does not do anything for me. I just don't think he is that good. I do think Edyta is a doll. I am sure there are a lot of soap fans out there that are keeping him going. He is better than other, but I am kind of thinking..eh

Derek & Nicole: 10, 10, 10! Wow, Wow, Wow!! I thought that was great. So very pretty. The judges did not seem to feel the way I did about their dance. She does have an advantage against the others.

Jake & Chelsie: I don't like him. I know there are a lot of Bachelor fans out there. I just don't get peoples attraction to him. He had a little oops. Aside from that the only part I liked was in the middle when they danced up and then down the stairs.

Kate & Tony: Puke face Kate. She always looks like she is about to puke. Also, this is not a therapy show for you. Keep your drama at home. Dang!! She wants pitty votes. I will admit I was for her before the show started and now she annoys me! She is so stiff and looks like she puts no effort in.

Chad & Cheryl: I think this was his best dance yet! Yay. So glad to see Ochocinco do well. I love their costumes tonight too. He is still my favorite. Such a football girl.

Pam & Damian: I actually think she did decent tonight. Not too bad. She kept the hoochie level low tonight. She will be on another week.

I am going to say I think Kate is going home tomorrow. Maybe Jake. We shall see. Who was your favorite tonight?














No comments: