Little O is doing better. Her blood sugar was low again. 60 is supposed to be the low end.Her's was 59. I did not think that is what made her feel so icky, but I am also not a vet. When I first got her she was having problems with her blood sugar and it was a 19. They also gave her a little injection of some antibiotics.
The vet told me she weighs 2.8 pounds. Yes, she is full grown. He said she does not have an ounce of body fat on her, and I need to feel her all thru the day! Whew. What a little expensive pig she is going to be. She is totally worth it. A BIG thanks to my Mom for helping me out with Olive's bill yesterday! We were talking on the way to the vet on how much we thought it would cost. I said it would not be more than $100. HA! Was I way wrong. Thanks Mom! Little O and I love you.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will post some birthday pictures this weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment