I decided it was time for me to post. It has been such a long time. However, you have not missed much.
- I celebrated my 26th birthday last Friday. I am also calling it my 2nd annual 25th birthday. I do not like saying 26. I feel old.
- I am 5 weeks and 2 days post op. I feel great. I love how things are looking, and am finally glad I did this!
- Olive is still such a doll and I love her more and more each day. (I need a kid, or someone elses)
- I finally, after 2 years got my Texas license plates. I will always be a Texas girl, but it did feel weird not having Kansas ones.
- I am dying for football season to start.
- Each summer day we have I miss Kansas City. I hate the humidity and the strong heat.
- I am really slacking on my tan.
- I have continued to stick with my Weight Watchers. I am 11 pounds away from my first goal. My goal being my pre-Kansas weight.
- I did get a dozen Sprinkles cup cakes for my birthday. I shared and only had 2. (yes, I gained 1.4 pounds the week from my birthday)
Again, you have not missed much. I will get back to my weight loss blogging this weekend. Hope everyone is having a great week!





2 comments:
I've missed you blogging!
You're back!!
Post a Comment