Happy Palm Sunday to you all. Today was a good day. We got up and went to church today as a family. After service we went and had lunch at Houston's. I love that place. I had it set in my head that I was going to get salmon or a salad while we were there. Once I looked over the menu I decided the ribs sounded amazing. I LOVE their ribs. So, I decided today would be a "cheat" day. I am actually about to get on the tread mill here in a few minutes. After church I came back to my parents house and took a nap. I slept until 6:45. Crap! That is not good. Especially since I have to be in bed early, and up at 5:30. I must have needed the sleep. I know my sister said she slept until 5:30. Tired girls. I love these Sundays!
Today was my weigh in again. I lost 1.2 pounds this week! I wanted to drop 2.2 this week, but hey I will take what I can get, as long as it is a loss. I am almost to my ten pound loss. Sweet. I can tell a change in my clothes. I wore a pair of jeans last night that I love and have not been able to wear in a while. At the end of the night I kept having to pull them up! Yay for me. I have kept all my "skinny" jeans. So, I really will not have to do too much shopping when I get to my goal.
Ok, enough about me and my weight. I have a long week ahead of me. Our office manager is out all week. Since we are a small practice and I have been there since day one, I have to step in this week and be the head man! I do not mind at all, just means a little more work for me. I am happy to do so, I love my job and my office crew. I really am lucky, and do have it made. Well, I am going to go get some cardio in. I hope everyone has a wonderful week. I will be back next Sunday for my weigh in. I will tell you if I lose this week like I have, I will be at a weight I have not been at in over 2 years! I love it!!





1 comment:
hope this week is going okay!
way to go on your weigh in, you rock!
Post a Comment