Boring.

I really do not have anything fun to blog about. I feel like life has been boring lately. Little Miss. O is sick. She has a little infection. Don't worry, she will be fine in no time. I took her to the vet yesterday. She got her nails cut (might as well since we were there), a shot, and some meds. The doctor said her teeth we ok. A guess it is a common problem for little dogs. When she gets fixed we will get them taken care of.
I have been feeling pretty good. I am going to follow up with my doctor next week. I get little odd twinges and pulls from time to time. I am still waiting on my body to adjust to functioning with no gall bladder. Some things are still a little off. I am also ready for the "glue" bandages to fall off. Does anyone have any good suggestions of creams or something I can put on the incisions so I do not have big scars? I really am a little worried about having 4 scars on my tummy.
Ok, back to work for me. Happy Friday eve!

2 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

Did you have another chihuahua at one point??

I had one in college, Lola :) She was a HOT mess!

Sarah said...

Ive always heard to use vitamin E on scars. I got some mederma for my C/S scar and couldn't really tell a difference...but I also probably didn't use it as often as I should have