Sad day in Erin's world.

This is a sad day for me. Tonight is the National Championship game. Do you know what that means? No College ball for 9 months! Yikes. This gets to be such a sad and lonely time in my life. I am not a basketball girl. I will go to a game (for the beer and dogs). I like to go to the baseball games, but nothing compares to FOOTBALL. Granted, I can still watch the NFL game for a few more weeks. Oh well. This time will come again and be here before you know it.
I am having such a hard time getting back into the swing of things at work. I seem to get so tired by lunch time, and stay that way until I go to sleep. I got pretty spoiled on vacation! I should get back to work and do some stuff. Oh, I forgot. I went to the doctor yesterday. I had been having these crazy pains. I even woke Kelly up one night. I hurt so bad and was ready to go to the E.R. Well, I had another one Sunday and decided that was it. The pain had been in my back and middle of my chest, almost like a gas bubble. My doctor said I have acid reflux and am now on some pills. I have to go get a sonogram. They want to also look at my gall bladder. Yay. How exciting. I just pray this med works and I do not wake up with these pains anymore. It is really scary.
Ok, back to work. Have a good day. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

The Pettijohn's said...

Our house gets somber too, after the end of football season :(

It will be dearly missed at The Pettijohn House!

Hope you get to feeling better, Erin...

Sarah said...

boo, no football!

Unknown said...

A visit to KC would cure the sad and lonlies, but not sure about the gas bubbles!