I am such a baby

When it comes to being sick, I am sure a baby. I started getting sick last week. I really did not think too much of it. Well, I think I slept in a cold room a few too many times the last few days. I am officially sick. I stayed home from work today. I got up and felt like I could not walk straight. So, here I am. Sitting on the couch, drinking hot tea and watching Grandma Got Run Over by A Reindeer. Olive is finally full of energy eating a good girl treat. She laid with me all day. I mean she did not even get up once. She got up because I made her. Ha. I love that little girl.

Anyway, it stinks being in the house. I was supposed to go to the Toys for Toddies tonight. I obviously am not making it. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and can get out a bit. I hope everyone has a good weekend. 

1 comment:

The Pettijohn's said...

Hope you feel better Erin!