Bring on the beach

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I did. My parents are the best and got us kids what we wanted. I even got my JUICY passport case!! Yay. It came with luggage tags as well. I will be on styling chick on the plane. 

My mom, sister and I just went and got a manicure & pedicure. We are officially beach ready! I just started a load of laundry and will start packing shortly. I also need to clean so I can come home to a clean room. 

Olive is going to the vet while we are gone. I am a little sad and nervous to leave here there. They love her, but it still bothers me a little. My parents board their dogs, but they are 60-70 pound dogs! Little Olive is 2.5 lbs. I need to get over it. She does have her own "room" (not a cage) where she gets a TV and movies all day! Quit rolling your eyes ya'll. She is my child. 

Well, I should get back to packing and laundry. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
P.S. is anyone going to the Cotton Bowl on the 2nd? 

1 comment:

Melanie "Meme" Burris said...

Can I just say, I feel your pain about boarding your dog. I have two, and they are my world. I have to board them this coming August for my Las Vegas Wedding. I am already having nightmares about it. I am glad to know someone else worries too about boarding!