I have not written in forever it feels like. Not too much has been going on. Texas Tech plays tonight. They are taking on the OK State Cowboys. I am excited about the game. However, I think it is going to be a bigger game than the UT one. I got a new shirt at Champs earlier in the week to wear. They have those 2/$20 specials. I could not pass it up. I also got a new TT sweatshirt. Yea. I am so excited.
The weather here has been nice. I think it is still a little warm during the days. The nights have been getting chilly. I love it when I can wear a sweat shirt all day. I hate when I have to wear a big heave coat.
Not too much going on. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Guns up and GO TECH!
No comments:
Post a Comment