Today is the day!

I have waited all week for today. The big Texas Tech vs. Texas football game. I woke up this morning and watched College Game Day (ESPN) from Lubbock, Texas. All the boys (except Kirk who is calling the game) chose Tech to pull off the win. I am so anxious. I am almost just ready for it to be over so I know who won. The game is on tonight, and I will be at my parent's house watching the game. My mom gets in to all this as much as I do. She said to come over so we can cheer or be mad together. Ha. So true. 

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. I did. I will post pictures later. Have a wonder first day of November. Can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving and Christmas time?! That is crazy to me. That also means we are closer to CaBo!! 

No comments: