Let the countdown begin--

I have a few things I am counting down to right now.
FIRST-- the big game Saturday night. Let me tell you how nervous I am about the game. I start to read articles on the game and have to stop. I get so sick to my stomach with nerves. Call me crazy. There is SO much riding on the game. I hope Tech can step up and get the credit they deserve. It will not be a blow out by any means, just a good game.
Texas Tech? Pictures, Images and Photos
SECOND-- Christmas time. There are only 36 more days. I have not started shopping. I know there is still plenty of time for that. I have not even thought about what I am going to get people. Again, plenty of time. I like to enjoy the days leading up to the big day. My radio is still set on the Christmas music station. Yay for that.
Candy Cane Heart Pictures, Images and Photos
THIRD-- CaBo. My parents are taking us children to Cabo for my sister's 30th birthday. Oh how I can not wait. I have never been. We are going for a week, and will be there to ring in the new year. So, in 40 days as all of you are here in the cold weather I will be on the beach having a margarita.
New Years Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh how happy this time of year is!

No comments: