The tittle says it all. Tech did not win yesterday. In fact, Tech did not do much of anything amazing yesterday. It was sad. I quit watching the game in the 1st quarter. I could not stand it anymore. They did not look like the team they had been all season. Oh well. It was such a let down. I did end up watching the end of the game with some Tech alum football players and friends. It was fun. Several of us girls were so sad. I could have cried. Next weekend I will be an Oklahoma State fan. Only for their game. Tech needs them to win badly. I will also be in Lubbock for the last game of the season.
I have stayed in all day today. The weather is a little gloomy outside, so this is the best weather. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow with surgery, so I am glad I can relax. I will also be watching the American Music Awards tonight. I remember when I was little I always got to watch them to see NKOTB sing. Now, tonight almost 20 years later I get to see them! What a good child hood memory. I hope Britney Spears shows up like some are suggesting. I love her new songs, and she is looking better than ever lately. Poor girl, needs some good in her life.
How could I forget? I got my passport today!! I can go to Cabo officially. Woo. I am so happy. I am going to get back to the Cowboys game now. Have a great day, and an even better Monday!





No comments:
Post a Comment