A long time family friend and a dear patient/friend to my mom passed away yesterday. It is still a shock. She was only in her early 60's. I also knew her through my mom and working in the old office. My mom and I are going to the viewing tomorrow. This is so hard and makes me miss my Grandpa so much. He passed 8 months ago, and I still think about him all the time. I still wish he was around.

On to happier notes, it is WeDneSdAy!! Thank goodness. I am ready for the weekend. I am not sure what is going on Friday night, but Saturday we are going out to celebrate my friend Tee Jay's birthday. Happy Birthday Tee Jay. Saturday is also the TECH/A&M game. So exciting. Then maybe we will do the last day of the Fair on Sunday. We shall see.
Have a happy Wednesday!





1 comment:
thanks for the shout out. so glad you started a blog!! loves ya!
Post a Comment