Could he be right?

Last night I was watching the 6 o'clock news. We have a sports guy on ABC whose name is Dale Hansen. He is very opinionated and sometimes does not cheer for the home team. Last night he was talking about Tech being ranked #7 in the BCS poll, and how that is the only one that matters. When someone else asked, "What number is Texas"? His response was "Number 1 until Tech beats the snot out of them Saturday". OMG. I was SO happy. I could not believe he said that about us. I called Mom and my bestie Sarah. Sarah gets just as excited as I do.

I have not talked any crap to anyone about the game. I want all the good Karma coming my way. Hopefully it will. You have to understand my hate for Texas. Their fans, players and coaches are so cocky and rude. This is all frome expierence. Oh well. Back to the good Karma my way.

Wreck 'Em Tech!!

Tech on top of Texas once again Pictures, Images and Photos

P.S. College Game Day is going to be doing their show Saturday morning from LUBBOCK. How exciting?! I guess I will need to get up early on Saturday to watch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guns Up!!

I know my plans Saturday are to watch this game. I completely understand where you are coming from about Texas fans, but after Saturday they won't have anything to be so cocky about!